Experts estimate that nearly ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress! Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
* Decreased Anxiety * Enhanced Sleep Quality
* Improved Concentration * Greater Energy
* Increased Circulaton * Reduced Fatigue
Massage can also help address a number of health issues including but not limited to the following:
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce injury and postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain and tension headaches.
- Alleviate TMJ (temporal mandibular joint) pain.
- Alleviate the "pain cycle"
- Alleviate stress, tension and pain and improve the ease and range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor and shorten maternity hospital stays for expectant mothers.
BREATHE EASY!...MOVE FREELY!...LIVE HEALTHY!